In this Community Q&A call, we talked about:
- Autism, PANS/PANDAS: A pediatrician with a child with these diagnoses never received any nutritional education during medical school, and she noticed that the gluten-free, casein-free diet was the most helpful intervention in reducing symptoms. She’s grateful to have the Healing Together Community.
- Another mother of a child with autism lives in Chile and is looking for a health coach. The child has an ear infection, and the mother is looking for alternatives to antibiotics.
- Tony Ebel’s webinar replay: A Holistic Approach to Ear, Nose and Throat Infections
- A third mom of a child with autism is looking for advice on convincing her spouse that interventions can help.
- Lab tests such as the Organic Acid Test can be helpful for convincing family members.
- Len Arcuri’s Parent Education module: Getting Your Spouse on Board
- The elimination diet is one of the best (free!) things you can do to lower symptoms. Be sure to keep a food journal.
- Cass Arcuri’s Parent Education module: Nourishing Food Swaps
- Improving constipation can help: Step-by-Step Guide to Healthier Poop Healing Handbook
- Another mom has a child with no diagnosis but has lots of rage, temper tantrums, violence, then shame and remorse.
- A mom of twins with autism noted that one of her twin’s language is exploding after doing reflex integration (MNRI); hypotonia, apraxia and reflexes have also improved. However, the twin is now eating the corners of books!
- Maybe the daughter skipped a development milestone and is now catching up to appropriate development.
- Maybe she needs the sensory input.
- Shandy Laskey’s webinar replay: Your Child’s Complex Picky Eating: Is it a Pediatric Feeding Disorder?
- Step-by-Step Guide to Lowering Your Family’s Total Load Healing Handbook
- Another mom has a child who may have PANS. She lives in Naperville, IL and is looking for water filter resources.
- Another mom is looking for a homeopath that does online consultations:
The information in these live Community Q&A calls and their recordings is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Please see our Disclaimer.