Featuring Madiha Saeed MD, Director of Education, and Heather Tallman-Ruhm MD, Medical Director, both of the Documenting Hope Project.
We talked about:
- What gives us hope?
- How autism gives us a lens to look at many other health conditions
- Our upcoming conference in November where we can share stories of hope and empathy
- High zonulin levels
- How a low-histamine diet might help
- How checking for infections such as strep might help
- How checking for mutation of the DAO gene might help
- How addressing SIBO or SIFO might help
- How detoxification might help
- Mold, biotoxins and MARCONS
- Essential oils
- Madiha Saeed MD
- Your Natural Medicine Cabinet