Featuring Madiha Saeed MD, Director of Education and Heather Tallman-Ruhm, Medical Director, both of the Documenting Hope Project.
Here’s what was talked about:
The first-ever Documenting Hope conference was a success! For those that could join us in person, it was lovely to meet you. For those that weren’t able to attend, we hope to see you next year!
Beth said that a lot of parents at the conference wanted to know what to do about PANS/PANDAS rages and tantrums.
- Dr. Heather: Get good at seeing warning signs. Use tapping (the Emotional Freedom Technique), Rescue Remedy and fish oil. Remember that this is not necessarily bad behavior.
- Dr. Madiha: Stress Calm homeopathic remedy by Boiron.
- Maria: Could it be low blood sugar?
- Radha: An anti-inflammatory diet helps.
Dr. Heather talked about the ripple effect of the conference and how to write up your own case reports with your practitioner. Instructions here: https://www.care-statement.org/downloads
One mom who attended the conference and heard our own Chris D’Adamo speak about moving the bed away from the wall to mitigate dirty electricity did so when she came home, and her son slept through the night finally!
- Dr. Heather: Blushield EMF blockers and baking soda in the bath can help, too.
- Dr. Harmony: Harmony pendant works well for some, too. Natural Calm magnesium and Quietude homeopathic remedy can help, too.
What is homotoxicology?
- Resource page: Homotoxicology
- Webinar replay: Homotoxicology: A Safe and Gentle Approach to Detoxification for Children of All Ages
- Success story: Tony: Healing from PDD-NOS/Autism with Homotoxicology
- Recommended book: Patricia Fitzgerald’s The Detox Solution
What are some good air filters?
- Austin Air
- Rabbit Air
- Medi Mini
- Snake plants
Please remember to carry over conversations into the forum so that other people can learn from your experience.
The information in these calls and recordings is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Please see our Disclaimer.